BINDINGS NOT INCLUDED.
The STARLETT is a lightweight all-mountain ski for beginner to intermediate junior girls. Cap construction for increased durability and ease-of-use and progressive, size-appropriate flexes deliver a great introductory all-mountain junior ski. The Starlett is designed to help junior skiers develop solid basics and encourage them to experience the thrill of winter and skiing. 90% On-Trail / 10% Off-Trail
- Sizes: 110, 120, 130, 140
- Radius 10m
- Core: Lightcore
- Construction: Fibro-Metal Injected
- All Mountain
- Composite Core: The polyurethane is injected in a mould with layers of glass and steel fibre. Advantages: - Good flex distribution, - Good medium speed performance, - Good durability.
- Cap Construction: A CAP construction comes together with a fiberglass core to make the ski lighter, more tolerant and maneuverable.
- Tip Rocker: Moderate rocker at the tip only. For easier pivoting on flat skis with a smooth and forgiving feel in the turns. The rise is designed so that once the ski is on its edge, the ski works in the turn providing full-length edge contact.